Getting myself back on the track…
Spending months over some unwanted jobs in an unpleasant environment was creating bit choking type of feelings which could be no longer be bothered. I am feared I am forced to become ruthless. “CHOKING HAZARD”. Time seemed to be quite longer than any time before; actually proving the relativity theory of TIME given by Sir Einstein. Matters of yesterdays seemed to be some event of the medieval…”RUSTING MIND”. Can’t bear this anymore. I missed the rustling sound of the leaves beside the river side banyan tree; sitting at the step of the stem and dangling legs. I don’t even know why things started to change all of a sudden! I never have thought of such a situation ever before…”NUMB”!
How could fate be so upsurge in its behavior to me..??? Since that
evening when I was all alone the stadium gleaming at the only brightest object
at the sky I decided to blame my fate for any sort of unexpected unwanted
unbearable nuisance occurring to me ”DEPRESSED”! All the time I had to kill my
dreams, get the other on its place and kill another again and get it replaced
with more others waiting to get its place; but none of them did knew of the
fact that they too won’t survive much long. But there is always a dim flame out
of a wick in my heart of not conquering in my Love but Succeeding in it…hope
still awake. At least I can do my job; I can at least keep faith of the Love
within and proceed…and this fact is inevitable too that every time I knock the
door it is sure to get opened, but certainly would shut with slam…”ANXIOUS”!
Looking at the blue heaven on the other side of the window after a long
time really exclaims me a lot. Days back I went to such a hill station where
for the last time I saw such a clear sky. But it’s not such that I have never
went under the open sky during the first few hours of the day for all these
days up here, it is not that true that the sky has not sheltered those autumn
‘Cirrus’, ‘Nimbus’ for all these days long, it is something like I have never
even have bothered to look up there with eyes filled with hope…”EXQUISITE”..
Oh, yeah I just have found a day remembered when for the last time I saw clouds
and the Skylark diving high-lows and peeping. The day was when I was brought
here in a police vehicle after the sudden broken war broke out of the bandits
and the cops where I was the only supposed unwanted object. I was shot at my
knee-cap during the counter attack by the local cops…”EXTREME PAIN”.. As no
ambulance was available, I was brought up by the cop’s van. I was faint and was
on the way to the recovery camp with other injured police-men on their
personalized vehicle where finding a drop of water would seem to be a much
difficult job for one seeking to meet thirst than to find barrel cartridges.
When I found myself back on earth little hope to survive, I saw me to be partly
clashed between the other two injured cops being placed I the middle of them…”OUCH!!”
Dimly could be seen those bright white clouds and the blue sky. I thought for
once that even in this worse conditions around there’s so joy filled up there
at the heaven…one can find ultimate peace of his eyes and get out of the pain
due to a bullet being stuck for hours in a leg just giving a calm look at the
sky…”REVIVED”.
I wonder how things turn out to be changed all of a sudden without any
forecast. And those few small diametric changes brings out massive changes in
our life; unfolding many hidden chapters of reality of our lifespan that we
always are keen to know or to just get them unknown even by cheating ourselves
”DEATH IS INEVITABLE”! But there are still some facts of life that doesn’t
affect some group of people. They don’t even try to escape the raw bitter
truth…cause they have gone through those spell-binding and un-spelt chapters of
life which they too would have never have expected to happen to them; the facts
they can’t refuse; the bitter truth they cant even drop and run away. Alike
those previous sort of categorized people, they too have once faced some trauma
whose arrival wasn’t expected so soon in the individual’s life ”TRAVIAL”. There
are certain people who keep on refusing to change their opinions, way of
behaving when other people try to persuade them; they always try to seek
options of their way.. the ways that suits them…the mistake they do is by
chasing the way the matter should be in their views rather trying different ideas “OBSTINATE”.
This Page Is Designed By - Subhojeet Karmakar
email id - subhojeetk6@gmail.com
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment